SIGN UP NOW!
RETURNING STUDENTS PLEASE CLICK HERE.
NEW STUDENTS: PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW!
NEW STUDENTS: PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW!
Parent Agreement: Terms and Conditions
I understand and agree:
- That this registration and payment is for the term indicated above and that I shall not be entitled to any deduction for my child’s absences or illnesses during the semester; that in the event of my child’s withdrawal or suspension (see #5) from the Program after classes have started, I shall not be entitled to any refund of the balance of unused tuition, nor will I be entitled to transfer the balance of unused tuition to another child or semester payment. VOICE CLASS cannot issue refunds for classes my child did not attend due to other events, illness(es) and/or planned or unplanned school closings.
- That if I request a refund (see #3), VOICE CLASS will not return the non-refundable $20 registration fee and will deduct $55 (cancellation fee) in addition to the class fee for the session(s) that my child attended.;
- To the VOICE CLASS REFUND POLICY: Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to the Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prior to the 14 days before the first day of scheduled class, the amount eligible for a refund includes the class tuition and materials fees paid (the $20 non-refundable registration fee and a cancellation fee of $55 are not eligible for refund)
- During the 2 weeks up to the start of the scheduled 1st day of class, IF VOICE CLASS is able to fill the spot within 24 hours, 100% of class fee and full materials fees paid are eligible for refund. If VOICE CLASS is unable to fill the spot in the class, then 75% of the total amount paid are eligible for refund within the 14 days prior to the start of the child's first class.
- After the 1st scheduled Class, 50% of total amount paid will be eligible for a refund.
- After the 2nd scheduled class, 25% of total amount paid will be eligible for a refund.
- After the 3rd scheduled class, no refunds are eligible.
- If VOICE CLASS must cancel a class due to under-enrollment, full refunds of class tuition and materials fee will be issued (less the fee(s) for the class(es) the child has attended and $20 non-refundable registration fee).;
- To VOICE CLASS’s class schedule. VOICE CLASS does not exclusively follow either Public or Private School Calendars. There are officially no make up classes. If another student has a cancellation, VOICE CLASS will offer the courtesy of a make up, but there are no guarantees.
- That VOICE CLASS requires my child to meet certain standards of behavior and that if my child fails to behave or demonstrates repeated unsatisfactory conduct; the Program has the right to dismiss my child from the Program without reimbursement for the balance of any unattended classes for the duration of the semester enrolled.;
- That if my child is injured and requires medical attention and I (or the contacts I provided on the registration form) cannot be reached for instructions, I do hereby give authority to VOICE CLASS to obtain necessary emergency medical treatment for my child with the understanding that the family will be notified as soon as possible. I give permission for VOICE CLASS personnel to treat minor injuries on site.;
- That VOICE CLASS is not medically authorized to administer any medications to my child.;
- That VOICE CLASS reserves the right to modify the classes, change instructors or site as necessary, or to cancel the class if it does not meet enrollment requirements.;
- That during the class, my child may be photographed and/or videotaped by VOICE CLASS personnel or its authorized agents exclusively for internal and/or promotional use at any time presently or in the future.;
- That in consideration of allowing my child to participate in VOICE CLASS I hereby release and forever discharge VOICE CLASS and its officers, volunteers, employees, contractors and agents from any liability arising out of or based upon any bodily injury or property damage which may be sustained by my child while participating in such program.;
- That each parent/guardian must notify VOICE CLASS by phone, text or e-mail (917) 202-4964 / email@example.com when their child will not be attending class at least 24 hours in advance, or in the event of a last minute emergency, as soon as you are aware of the intended absence. VOICE CLASS will not be held responsible for children who are not in attendance in the classroom or at their after-school pick-up place.
- That these terms of agreement listed above will be applicable for March 15, 2017 through September 1, 2017.